Click on Image for a short video about Dietrich
FREE Shipping Australia-wide
for orders over $85.
Phone 07 3876 3877
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 9-4,
789 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm
QLD 4009 - Australia
"... this business is run with passion and the care of someone who does it because they love it. ... even though the service is priceless, the prices are very reasonable ... I can only say that Animato is the best place to go." For more reviews click on badges.
For Young Students:
Most parents buy an inexpensive violin, viola or cello until the young musician grows into a full size instrument. Some parents are willing to increase the quality of the string instrument with every step towards a full size violin, viola, cello or double bass. Animato Strings prepares every instrument in such a way that you obtain the best possible sound in whatever price category you have decided to assist your young string instrument musician.
For Mature-Aged Students:
If the violin , viola, cello or double bass is for a mature-aged musician, then I suggest to invest as much as possible, no matter if you are a beginner or if you are advanced. Spoil yourself!
5 Reasons Why Violin- Viola- Cello- and Double Bass Players Recommend Animato Strings, Australia’s Specialist Shop for Violins, Violas, Cellos and Doublebasses:
1. When preparing mail orders, every ordered string instrument is hand-picked by Dietrich Lasa, the founder and Director of Animato Strings. He is a professional string player with 40 years experience as performer and string teacher. He played in Chamber Orchestras, Symphony Orchestras and he taught string instruments on all levels, primary, secondary and tertiary.
2. When you visit Animato Strings, you will most likely find what you are looking for because there are just so many violins, violas and cellos to choose from. Competitively priced Double Basses are also on the shelves.
3. Animato Strings’ customers can visit the on-site workshop and watch experts at work, setting up new instruments or servicing older instruments. Many smaller issues can be attended to ‘on the spot’.
Dietrich Lasa calls this service a type of ‘DriveThru’ where you place an order and it will be delivered in a matter of minutes.
4. You have a 7 day unconditional money-back guarantee for new instruments, bows and cases.
5. Customers get true value for money. The majority of items come directly from the makers. That means lower price tags and therefore more value for the investment.
PLEASE NOTE: Insert the following codes on the last page of the checkout procedure, then 'apply' the code. It will change the current amount to the reduced amount.
Cases: Bam, Gewa, Hiscox, Bobelock
Instruments: Gliga, Yamaha
Bows: Coda Bows
Bows: Black Pearl
Instruments: Capriccio, Aria (violins only), Amore, Phoenix Performer
Marcello, G Marcello, Giuseppe Marcello